You Can Now Travel to Georgia from Oman to Get Married
Getting married online is undoubtedly one of the easiest ways to start living with your better half. You can acquire these services right away. But if it’s not possible for you then today we’re going to share the wonderful news with you especially if you’re from or living in Oman. Georgia has recently opened its land, sea, and air borders for many countries including Oman. So, if you want to get married as soon as possible then pack your bags and grab your Georgia visa. But before you do that, we recommend you read this article very carefully. That’s because it contains all the important information that you need to know about your Travel to Georgia from Oman to Get Married. So, without any further ado, let’s jump into it.
Travel Requirements If You’re Vaccinated
If you are a citizen or resident of Oman then you can now Travel to Georgia from Oman to Get Married if you have been vaccinated fully against COVID-19. You must, however, comply with the following conditions:
- You will have to submit the whole course of the COVID-19 vaccine with your vaccination certificate issued from a credible and recognized supplier.
- Pre-registration is not necessary
- You will not need to undertake any PCR test
- If you have traveled to India in the previous 14 days then you might need to follow additional restrictions.
Travel Requirements If You’re Not Vaccinated
Even if you have not yet been vaccinated, you may still travel to Georgia from Oman. However, you must meet the following requirements in order to do this.
- Direct flights to Georgia from Oman are mandatory, which also include transit flights from third countries.
- On the third day after you arrive in Georgia, you will have to obtain a new PCR test and you will be responsible for the expenses.
- A PCR test COVID-19 showing negative results is necessary. Moreover, in the last 72 hours of the trip to Georgia, the test must be carried out.
- You would have to fill out a special form to submit your travel history for the past 14 days. Moreover, you’ll also need to give your email, telephone number, address, etc.
- If you have come to India for the last fourteen days, after your entry to Georgia, you will have to stay in quarantine for 14 days.
- The certificate PCR test shall not apply to children less than ten years of age.
Verdict on You Can Now Travel to Georgia from Oman to Get Married
You can get married in Georgia today if you are from or reside in Oman. This news is published on the official website of the Government of Georgia. The conditions specified must only be taken into account in order to avoid all unwanted events.
If you know someone from Oman who wants to have a destination wedding in Georgia then share this information with them.