Choose to get Married Online If You are a Foreigner Living in Saudi Arabia
We all know that COVID-19 has completely transformed the way we used to live. It has literally changed the landscape of the whole world. That’s why getting married in such a situation can be very difficult.
Moreover, if you are living in a place where the procedure to get married is already difficult then you will find yourself out of luck. That’s why we have come up with this article today that offers the best alternative for foreigners marriage in Saudi Arabia.
Requirements to Get Married in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Getting married in Saudi Arabia is not the easiest way. There is a long list of requirements that every couple needs to meet. Here are some of the most important ones for Muslim Foreigners.
- The couple must provide the residence permit/Iqama
- The bride must obtain permission from her sponsor in a written form
- Both the bride and the groom need to agree with the marriage terms and conditions
- All of the religious practices for marriage must take place and both the bride and the groom must agree to them
- The marriage license work, as well as the ceremony, will take place at Saudi family courts
- Two witnesses must be present with the approval letter
- Both the bride and the groom must provide a premarital medical test report
- The representatives or the couple themselves must be physically present
- The father/guardian of the female must also be present
Requirements for Non-Muslims Foreigners
Well, honestly speaking the best bet for the Non-Muslim foreigners to get married in the KSA is to choose to get married in their respective embassies. Depending upon your nationality this process will take variable time. But now due to the coronavirus and the current situation of the world, it’s also not a very reliable way. That’s why it’s best to opt for getting married online.
Concluding Choose to get Married Online If You are a Foreigner Living in Saudi Arabia
You won’t have to take a single step out of your home in order to get married online. It avoids all the hassle and effort and also the time as compared to the wedding process of the KSA. Alternatively getting married in UAE can be a much liberal option for expats.
If you want to get married online then let us know today. We would love to help you out.